Where to Find Maximum SBS Gain Peak in Highly Nonlinear Fiber?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter eahaidar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fiber Nonlinear
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
eahaidar
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone
I really need to ask if someone could show me a paper for the maximum gain peak of SBS in HNLF or any parameters having to do with SBS for highly non linear fiber ?? I really tried to look at many papers but nothing concerning Stimulated Brillouin Scattering(SBS)
Thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I did what you said quite a while but still any way thank you
 
Were the two articles useful? The abstracts looked good to me, but I am not a fiber expert. I often have to read dozens or more articles to find what I am really looking for.

When starting on a new topic I prefer review articles; they provide a nice introduction, with lots of references to the prior literature.