Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where's Moonbear?

1. Dec 24, 2008 #1
    She was here when I left. I wanted to talk to her, but it appears she's not around and other people are doing her job. What happened?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 24, 2008 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

4. Dec 24, 2008 #3
    that's a bit weird isn't it? Has anyone heard anything? I know when I disappear all of a sudden I'm usually in jail, but I don't have the time to say good bye. So that's probably not what happened to moonbear.

5. Dec 24, 2008 #4
    did she say anything in the mentor's forum? I'm not much of a blood hound, but she works with stinky animals so maybe I can track her. Does she want to be found though? I've always thought moonbear had a lot of common sense, especially when she agreed with me. I've also always thought she has a stubborn streak and once she decides something it stays decided. So she probably isn't coming back.
    someone here did something. I don't know who or what, but I can see who said good bye and who didn't. Maybe good byes were said in the mentor's room, I don't know. but since no one is talking I'll just go on brooding and making stuff up.

6. Dec 24, 2008 #5

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

tribdog, as was said in the other thread: if Moonbear would have wanted to say something to you or anyone else on the forum, she would have. Obviously Moonbear did not want the reasons for her departure to be discussed in public, why can't you just respect those wishes?

Stop poking around and leave it be, tribdog.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?