Where is Moonbear? What Happened?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the absence of a member, Moonbear, from the forum. Some speculated about the reason for her departure, while others reminded others to respect her privacy and not pry into the matter.
tribdog
She was here when I left. I wanted to talk to her, but it appears she's not around and other people are doing her job. What happened?

Physics news on Phys.org
that's a bit weird isn't it? Has anyone heard anything? I know when I disappear all of a sudden I'm usually in jail, but I don't have the time to say good bye. So that's probably not what happened to moonbear.

did she say anything in the mentor's forum? I'm not much of a blood hound, but she works with stinky animals so maybe I can track her. Does she want to be found though? I've always thought moonbear had a lot of common sense, especially when she agreed with me. I've also always thought she has a stubborn streak and once she decides something it stays decided. So she probably isn't coming back.
someone here did something. I don't know who or what, but I can see who said good bye and who didn't. Maybe good byes were said in the mentor's room, I don't know. but since no one is talking I'll just go on brooding and making stuff up.

tribdog, as was said in the other thread: if Moonbear would have wanted to say something to you or anyone else on the forum, she would have. Obviously Moonbear did not want the reasons for her departure to be discussed in public, why can't you just respect those wishes?

Stop poking around and leave it be, tribdog.

FAQ: Where is Moonbear? What Happened?

1. Where is Moonbear?

Moonbear is currently located in the Lunar Habitat on the Moon.

2. What happened to Moonbear?

Moonbear was sent on a mission to the Moon as part of a research project. He is currently living and conducting experiments in the Lunar Habitat.

3. How long has Moonbear been on the Moon?

Moonbear has been on the Moon for 6 months. He arrived on the lunar surface on June 1st, 2021.

4. What kind of research is Moonbear doing on the Moon?

Moonbear is conducting experiments related to the effects of microgravity on plant growth. He is also studying the lunar environment and collecting data on the Moon's geological features.

5. When will Moonbear return to Earth?

Moonbear's mission is scheduled to last for 1 year. He is expected to return to Earth in December 2021.