Which Field of Research should be chosen in Mechanical Engineering

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
go2saqi
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Dear Fellows

I am just going to start my PhD in Mechanical Engineering. Can you people suggest me, which area should I choose? That will be interesting and challenging...

Any Suggestions PLEASE...

Saqib.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I might suggest that you made a mistake starting a PhD without an interest in any particular research area.
 
my brother, i have mathematical background, i have a very strong interest... and i think i can do it... I just want to get an idea of the market... finally i will choose mine... just suggestion.
 
That isn't all you need for a PhD in engineering. You need to have a passion for your field. If you don't have any idea which research branch fascinates you, then you shouldn't be getting a PhD at this time.

So the question you should be asking is which branch of research do you find most fascinating?