Which Major Should I Choose for Astrophysics Professor Career?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
60 replies · 8K views
Thai said:
Two years ago, my school district gave me a full psychoeducational assessment. I was found to be strong in all areas, highly creative, and outside the curve on fluid reasoning for 9th graders. I am now in 11th grade and starting higher education next fall.
Thread is paused for a bit. I will try to rescuscitate it with IV fluids, but no promises right now...

Thai said:
Thank you everybody. I've decided to not declare a major and play around a little longer.
Update -- it sounds like you have plenty of time to decide which course to pursue. Keep talking to your local school counselors and advisors, since they will know you the best. Best of luck; the thread will remain closed. Thank you everybody for the good quality advice to the OP.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PhDeezNutz