Who is the Newest A&C Mentor at PF?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
39 replies · 6K views
Have you locked your first thread yet?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
scott1 said:
Have you locked your first thread yet?

The way I'm going, I expect to have Greg on permanent ban by the end of the month. :devil:
 
Congratulations ST, be sure that the power does not corrupt you.


marlon
 
I was unable to connect to PF yesterday, so I missed the latest developments. Anyways, hearty congrats to SpaceTiger! Well deserved!
 
marlon said:
Congratulations ST, be sure that the power does not corrupt you.
Too late!

Reshma said:
I was unable to connect to PF yesterday, . . .
Same with the rest of us. :rolleyes:


Space Tiger said:
The way I'm going, I expect to have Greg on permanent ban by the end of the month.
How long has it been, and already delusions of grandeur. That's what prolonged gazing at the heavens will do to a person. :biggrin:

Or is it just 'lunacy'? :smile:
 
Last edited:
Astronuc said:
How long has it been, and already delusions of grandeur. That's what prolonged gazing at the heavens will do to a person. :biggrin:

Or is it just 'lunacy'? :smile:

That's Master Lunacy to you.
 
It is early days, i will scupper that perfect record, well may be in my dreams,
oh for a not know it all mentor.
 
Chronos said:
I am very pleased to see this 'promotion' [he has always been a mentor in my mind].
I feel the same way. In fact I thought he was already a mentor. Well its about time. Have fun then. Cheeri-o!
 
Just took a couple years of arm-twisting to get you aboard, eh ST?
Congrats & thanks for helping keep PF a great place.