Who is your favourite female singer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saint
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
39 replies · 6K views
voice: Tasmin Archer
face: Holly Valance
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yma Sumac (for uniqueness)
Shania Twain (for sexy-sassy-spunkiness)
Karen Carpenter (for clearness and beauty)
And about twenty others….
 
i am surprised no one has mentioned Tori Amos...a wonderful and talented musician unlike many.
 
Edith Piaf or Billie Holiday. Madonna is cool too.
Never listened to Maria Callas, that greek singer. She was really beautiful though. I see these huge posters with her face. A large perfect face.
 
LeeAnn Womack --
Jo De Messina --
Evanescence -- I know it's a band, but I think the lead singer has an awesome voice.
Sara Evans
Jessica Andrews
Martina McBride
Terry Clark
No doubt

...A variety :-p
 
Sweet & Intellectual said:
LeeAnn Womack --
Evanescence -- I know it's a band, but I think the lead singer has an

No doubt

Yes, Ann Lee has an exceptional voice...Gwen Steffani is okay, a good voice, but not my first choice.
 
Kerrie said:
Yes, Ann Lee has an exceptional voice...Gwen Steffani is okay, a good voice, but not my first choice.
you mean Amy Lee
 
i_wish_i_was_smart said:
you mean Amy Lee

yes, thank you :smile: