Why Is My davfs2 Mount to Humyo Failing Due to SSL Errors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JaredJames
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
JaredJames
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
22
I use Humyo for online storage and mount it through davfs2.

Up until a few weeks ago it was working perfectly. I could mount a folder, upload/download files and had no errors.

Recently, everytime I try to mount with davfs2 to Humyo, I get the following error:

Code:
/sbin/mount.davfs: Mounting failed.
SSL handshake failed: SSL alert received: Error in protocol version

I have no idea why it would suddenly stop working. I believe it is an SSL problem and have read that Cadaver has the same issue. I don't believe it is something with Humyo as I can't get past this problem with any WebDav service.

I would appreciate any help you could provide.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Just incase anyone is curious, a solution has been posted in my blog.