Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Physics news on Phys.org
hutchphd said:
You think you can quit? I've heard it a million times
I played for awhile and then wanted to quit, but "just one more!"

To really kick it, download the java script and scroll thru to the list of candidate words. Once you read the list it is easy to quit. I am free.
 
I failed. I had the correct letters 2 to 5 with my third word but missed to guess the correct first one. 4 wrong guesses.

Wordle 400 X/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Last edited:
fresh_42 said:
I failed. I had the correct letters 2 to 5 with my third word but missed to guess the correct first one. 4 wrong guesses.
Today was one of those days … I got kind of lucky

Wordle 400 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
BWV said:
Wordle 402 6/6

⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

BWV said:
Wordle 403 6/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

BWV said:
Wordle 404 X/6

🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
This is getting ridiculous! :biggrin:
 
DrGreg said:
This is getting ridiculous! :biggrin:
The question is only: good at photoshop or hacked Javascript? I assume the latter.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
fresh_42 said:
The question is only: good at photoshop or hacked Javascript? I assume the latter.
... or copy & paste. These diagrams aren't images, they are sequences of emojis 🟩🟨⬜.
 
DrGreg said:
... or copy & paste. These diagrams aren't images, they are sequences of emojis 🟩🟨⬜.
Yes, that is my problem. I always figure out the complicated solutions first.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu