I plan on doing that. However, that's not possible in a junior college. SO, for the time being I was wonder should I go for the dual associates or just leave with the ASCS and go for the BSCS alone without the ASM attached?
Do both majors for associates degree. If you plan to later earn a bachelor of arts/science in either computer science or mathematics or both at an undergraduate college, then you will need about the equivalent of an associates degree in Math (if your major becomes computer science); or the background in computer science will help you (if your major becomes Mathematics).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving