Would it be worth it to get a dual Associates in Math and Computer Science?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
Disowned
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
How much of a boost would that give me on my resume?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I plan on doing that. However, that's not possible in a junior college. SO, for the time being I was wonder should I go for the dual associates or just leave with the ASCS and go for the BSCS alone without the ASM attached?
 
Do both majors for associates degree. If you plan to later earn a bachelor of arts/science in either computer science or mathematics or both at an undergraduate college, then you will need about the equivalent of an associates degree in Math (if your major becomes computer science); or the background in computer science will help you (if your major becomes Mathematics).