Register to reply

Can a man and woman be friend?

by sourlemon
Tags: friend, woman
Share this thread:
Woopydalan
Apr14-12, 02:46 AM
P: 746
Why would I even talk to a woman I wasn't attracted to? Unless I was forced to I guess...let alone be friends with them
Rajput9572
Apr16-12, 07:02 AM
P: 3
In my opinion there are very less chances of this to be happened because at some time they will get attracted towards each other.
Rajput9572
Apr26-12, 06:25 AM
P: 3
Quote Quote by sourlemon View Post
I tried searching, but I didn't find this topic. I'm just curious what you guys think. Can a male and female be friends without one being interested in the other? I see this online all the time, but I don't see it in real life that often.

In addition to that, I have another question. Would you ask the opposite sex to lunch if you have no interest in him/her?
Its depends on you and your mentellity how you think about it.
Galteeth
Apr29-12, 10:12 AM
P: 320
Quote Quote by Astronuc View Post
Update: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/op...t-friends.html

The article/opinion column seemed appropriate for this thread.
What the fric is with that picture of the two people covered in rabbits? What does that have to do with the article?
Hobin
Apr29-12, 11:25 AM
P: 194
Quote Quote by Galteeth View Post
What the fric is with that picture of the two people covered in rabbits? What does that have to do with the article?
Ahem.
zoobyshoe
Apr29-12, 12:30 PM
P: 5,630
Quote Quote by Galteeth View Post
Probably this: Rabbits have a reputation of being inordinately prone to have sex at the drop of a hat, and of being, therefore, prolific breeders. There's that expression (slightly paraphrased using your term), "to fric like bunnies".
phoenix:\\
Apr29-12, 12:37 PM
P: 74
Quote Quote by Astronuc View Post
Update: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/op...t-friends.html

The article/opinion column seemed appropriate for this thread.
I really think reading an article on what you already know to be redundant kind of. Can a woman and man be friend? Yes, I happen to have a few pretty girls I am simply friends with and have no want to be in a relationship or have sexual intercourse with. So, really, I think it is a bit inane to believe it to be impossible or relatively "hard" to not be friends with a woman based on the commonly thought and debated point of view that men and women cannot simply coexist as friends.
Astronuc
Jun17-12, 06:43 PM
Admin
P: 21,865
Some others have asked the same question.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2...men-be-friends

If the question is can men and women just be friends: Women generally said yes, men generally said no.

Men apparently also often mistakenly think their female friend is attracted to him.
turbo
Jun17-12, 10:06 PM
PF Gold
P: 7,363
Why should a male be willing to give up on this question? I have a female neighbor that is quite willing to willing to concede here, and to open up questioning WRT to her dogs. We need to be willing to be be nice to one another.

Register to reply