Different Selections: Buy 20 Cooldrinks (5 Types Available)

• Thread starter golriz
  • Start date
In summary, the five types of Cooldrinks available for purchase are Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, and Mountain Dew. You can mix and match the different types in your purchase of 20 and there is no limit to the number of Cooldrinks you can buy per type. There are currently no discounts for buying 20 Cooldrinks and returns or exchanges are not available for individual Cooldrinks in your purchase of 20.
golriz
You buy 20 cooldrinks. There are 5 types available. How many selections are possible?
And if there is only 1 of type 2 left?

Physics news on Phys.org
There is a specific forum for homeworks.

1. What are the five types of Cooldrinks available for purchase?

The five types of Cooldrinks available for purchase are: Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, and Mountain Dew.

2. Can I mix and match the different types of Cooldrinks in my purchase of 20?

Yes, you can mix and match the different types of Cooldrinks in your purchase of 20. For example, you can buy 5 Cokes, 5 Sprites, 5 Fantas, 3 Dr. Peppers, and 2 Mountain Dews.

3. Is there a limit to the number of Cooldrinks I can buy per type?

No, there is no limit to the number of Cooldrinks you can buy per type. As long as you are buying a total of 20 Cooldrinks, you can choose any combination of the five types.

4. Are there any discounts for buying 20 Cooldrinks?

There are currently no discounts for buying 20 Cooldrinks. The price for each Cooldrink is the same regardless of how many you purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange any Cooldrinks that I don't like from my purchase of 20?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for individual Cooldrinks in your purchase of 20. However, if there is an issue with the quality of the Cooldrinks, please contact our customer service for assistance.