Apply for Friends of Tribdog Position - Perks Included

In summary, MIH and Moonbear's positions as friends of tribdog are in serious jeopardy due to the offer of a new friendship with perks such as being able to make fun of tribdog and the potential for him to be sacrificed to a volcano. However, after some joking and teasing, it is revealed that tribdog's friends were just having fun and he is still loved and appreciated.
tribdog
MIH and Moonbear's positions as friends of tribdog are in serious jeapordy. If you'd like the position send me a PM. Perks of the position: I'm not sure, but there has to at least one.

Physics news on Phys.org
I know one! Getting to make fun of PF's funniest member! :smile:

About time you showed up! :biggrin:

would it be funny if I started being serious in all my posts?

congrats, tribdog! we's just funnin' with ya!

(of course, you'll be sacrificed to a volcano soon those new friendships you are inquiring about will have to be short and sweet!) :biggrin:

tribdog said:
would it be funny if I started being serious in all my posts?

:cry: No, you can't do that! I beg of you, don't start that...you'll only regret it! :cry:

Math Is Hard said:
congrats, tribdog! we's just funnin' with ya!

(of course, you'll be sacrificed to a volcano soon those new friendships you are inquiring about will have to be short and sweet!) :biggrin:

:smile:

So, tribdog, have you had time to fully appreciate all the lengths we went to for you yet? Only true friends would go to that much trouble for you. :wink: :biggrin:

damn Greg has Saint winning in a landslide. I would have belived it too. I almost got offline and tossed my computer out the door. I really really really wanted to win.

tribdog said:
damn Greg has Saint winning in a landslide. I would have belived it too. I almost got offline and tossed my computer out the door. I really really really wanted to win.

We knew how badly you wanted it, that's why it was such fun! :devil: You should hear my wicked cackle right now!

Moonbear said:
We knew how badly you wanted it, that's why it was such fun! :devil: You should hear my wicked cackle right now!
I love you too

OOOhh!

I want to be tribdog's friend!

Mostly so i can be front row when he get's tossed into the volcano, but i still want to be his friend!

tribdog said:
I love you too

You know it's mutual babe! :!)

:smile: I can't stop the cackling! Really. :smile:

franznietzsche said:
OOOhh!

I want to be tribdog's friend!

Mostly so i can be front row when he get's tossed into the volcano, but i still want to be his friend!

LOL! LOL! LOL! Yep, that's another perk! :smile: LOL!

Related to Apply for Friends of Tribdog Position - Perks Included

1. What are the perks included in the Friends of Tribdog position?

The Friends of Tribdog position offers a variety of perks, including exclusive access to behind-the-scenes content, early access to new products, special discounts and promotions, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events.

2. How do I apply for the Friends of Tribdog position?

To apply for the Friends of Tribdog position, you can visit our website and fill out an application form. You will need to provide your contact information and answer a few questions about why you are interested in the position.

3. Is there a cost to become a Friend of Tribdog?

No, there is no cost to become a Friend of Tribdog. It is completely free to apply and be a part of this program.

4. What are the requirements to be selected as a Friend of Tribdog?

We are looking for individuals who are passionate about our brand and products, actively engaged on social media, and willing to promote and support our brand. We also value diversity and inclusivity in our selection process.

5. How will I be notified if I am selected as a Friend of Tribdog?

If you are selected as a Friend of Tribdog, you will receive an email notification from our team. You will also be added to our exclusive email list and will receive updates and information about upcoming events and perks.