Print Physics in Hand to Hand Combat: Help!

• Thread starter Dagenais
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the difficulty of printing an article on a website related to physics in hand-to-hand combat. The individual tried using different browsers but was unsuccessful. Another person suggests using the print function in the browser instead, but the original person states they were already using their browser. The issue is then confirmed to be a Windows-only function and the individual suggests fixing the print link. It is later revealed that the issue was caused by a javascript function and it is advised to simply use the "file >> print" option. However, this will print all the non-article elements as well.
Dagenais
I can't seem to print the article:

Physics in Hand to Hand Combat.

I went to click "Print Article", then pop-up came up telling me what it'd look like. I pressed the "print article" button on that window, and nothing happened.

I tried it on Safari for Mac and IE for Mac.

Physics news on Phys.org
It's a javascript function that is ment for IE on windows. You can just print from your browser instead.

Yes, I was using my browser.

Of course, my browsers on Mac OS X.

So that print function is Windows only!?

I just tried at school on a PC, running Internet Explorer.

Didn't work.

You might want to check out that print link and get it fixed...

Works for me on my home PC and my school PC. Are you using the latest IE?

It's actually a function built into javascript, it's not thing I made up. print(); that is all :)

Anyway, just go file >> print. It's really not a big deal.

Well, it does print all the non-article stuff like the links to the left.

1. How can print physics be applied to hand-to-hand combat?

Print physics, also known as material science, can be applied to hand-to-hand combat by understanding the properties and behavior of different materials that are used in combat. For example, understanding the tensile strength of fabrics can help determine the durability of clothing worn during combat, and understanding the elasticity of skin can help determine the impact of different types of strikes.

2. Why is print physics important in hand-to-hand combat?

Print physics is important in hand-to-hand combat because it helps us understand the limitations and capabilities of different materials and how they can be used to our advantage or disadvantage during combat. It also helps us make informed decisions about the materials we use for protection and weaponry.

3. How does print physics affect the outcome of a hand-to-hand combat situation?

Print physics can affect the outcome of a hand-to-hand combat situation by influencing the effectiveness and efficiency of a fighter's movements and strikes. For example, understanding the density and weight distribution of a weapon can determine its impact and maneuverability, while understanding the impact resistance of materials can determine a fighter's ability to withstand strikes.

4. Are there any specific principles of print physics that can be applied to hand-to-hand combat?

Yes, there are several principles of print physics that can be applied to hand-to-hand combat, such as the principles of force, motion, and energy. For example, understanding the force required for a certain material to break or the motion required for a certain strike to land can greatly impact the outcome of a combat situation.

5. How can print physics be used to improve hand-to-hand combat techniques?

Print physics can be used to improve hand-to-hand combat techniques by providing a scientific understanding of the materials and forces involved in combat. This can help identify weaknesses and strengths in techniques and lead to the development of more effective and efficient fighting strategies. Additionally, print physics research can also lead to the development of new and improved combat gear and equipment.