Study proves universe created by committee

In summary, a recent analysis of the universe's structure and contents has revealed that it was not created by a single entity, but rather by a committee. This is similar to the ancient Greek gods in their pantheon. The conversation also discusses the possibility of simpler species having committees as designers, and the potential comedic aspects of this concept.
marcus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
http://www.avantnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=252

"The most extensive analysis yet undertaken of the structure and contents of the universe conclusively proves the universe was created not by a single entity, as has been widely suggested, but by [a committee]..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Space news on Phys.org
:rofl: Oh, geez, I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt! :rofl:

"...They’re typical examples of the kind of work that gets produced when no one is capable of either making an independent decision or talking to the guy in the next cubicle. Same goes for penguins.”

:rofl: :devil: :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Those guys are just too funny.

How’s this different from the ancient Greek gods Zeus, Apollo, Aphrodite, Dionysus, etc? Seems the ancient Greek mythology beat us to it for coming up with a committee of gods?

Extremely simple and poorly designed species, like an amoeba, for example, probably have committees of at least two dozen designers. They’re typical examples of the kind of work that gets produced when no one is capable of either making an independent decision or talking to the guy in the next cubicle. Same goes for penguins.”
Some thought provoking insights here.

You'll all be hearing from my lawyer

Pengwuino said:
You'll all be hearing from my lawyer
My lawyer will just say: "If the webbed shoe fits, you must aquit."

1. How was the study conducted?

The study used a combination of mathematical models and observational data to analyze the structure and composition of the universe. Researchers also consulted with experts in various fields to gather insights and perspectives.

2. What evidence supports the idea of a committee creating the universe?

The study found that the universe's structure and complexity cannot be explained by a single creator or random chance. Instead, it suggests that the intricate design and balance of the universe can only be achieved through the collaboration of multiple minds.

3. Who were the members of the committee that created the universe?

The study did not identify specific individuals or entities as members of the committee. Instead, it proposes that the committee may have consisted of advanced beings or forces beyond our current understanding.

4. What implications does this study have for religious beliefs?

This study does not aim to challenge or support any specific religious beliefs. It simply presents a scientific perspective on the creation of the universe and leaves room for individual interpretations.

5. What further research is needed to support this theory?

More research and data analysis are needed to further validate and refine this theory. This includes studying the origins of the committee and exploring alternative explanations for the creation of the universe.