Is it time for Random Thoughts - Part 4?

In summary: No, I'm not going to finish that.Some guy tried to sell me eh.. recreational tools today while I was getting groceries.I guess setting up a trashy website was too costly for him, so he just sold them in the frozen foods section at walmart.
Good cat!

Physics news on Phys.org
I knew a dog would protect it's master but a cat?

its master, come on native speakers :D

IMG_1753.PNG

Yeah, I'm that bored:biggrin:

Last edited:

Cats are brave too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from vacation.

Notes to parents of small children:
When your infant is on the beach all day, it will get sunburned and scream in pain all night.
If your child does not understand basic hygene, do not let them run unattended in a buffet. It is not cool to see your little princess stick her hands directly in the food or have your little boy climb on a counter and cough directly into a strangers' food. :yuck:

Next year we will definitely go somewhere that is adults-only.

dlgoff said:
I knew a dog would protect it's master but a cat?

Cat's don't have masters. They have servants.

you are doing this on purpose collinsmark? :D

good god, its 1am and some dude with his brain full of hallucinogens just tried to break into our house. Good thing the police showed up 2 min after I ringed them. Otherwise my mother's kitchen knives would be ruined.

Borg said:
Back from vacation.

Notes to parents of small children:
When your infant is on the beach all day, it will get sunburned and scream in pain all night.
If your child does not understand basic hygene, do not let them run unattended in a buffet. It is not cool to see your little princess stick her hands directly in the food or have your little boy climb on a counter and cough directly into a strangers' food. :yuck:

Next year we will definitely go somewhere that is adults-only.

There's always that place in Calgary:

Carino Japanese Bistro

well.behaved.kids.discount.jpg

Borg said:

That, was beautiful. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Car guy; "Say … that’s a nice looking car you’ve got over there.
What kind of tranny carbo-luber does it have?"

Matt; "I have no idea.
And you know what?
NEITHER DO YOU!"

:biggrin:

Lisa! said:
IMG_1753.PNG

Love Beauty Youth. Yup, I'm so linear.
Borg said:
:rofl:
[PLAIN said:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s]Growing[/PLAIN] up, my stepfather loved to work on old cars. Every now and then he'd ask me to help, and after a few minutes of doing everything wrong, I'd get yelled at and be subsequently demoted from "automotive assistant" to "idiot who holds the flashlight."

Dammit, that described me perfectly. Isn't there some description ribbon at PF like those that say "Sci Advisor", but instead of that it reads: "Idiot who holds the flashlight"? Cause I'm pretty sure I'd get it (if my father worked here).

Last edited by a moderator:
Psinter said:
Love Beauty Youth. Yup, I'm so linear.

:rofl:
Mine were: time, experience, and loy.

Though I do not know what "loy" means.

Dammit, that described me perfectly. Isn't there some description ribbon at PF like those that say "Sci Advisor", but instead of that it reads: "Idiot who holds the flashlight"? Cause I'm pretty sure I'd get it (if my father worked here).

hmmm...

Did you know that "OmCheeto" kind of means; "I am an idiot"?

OmCheeto said:

hmmm...

Did you know that "OmCheeto" kind of means; "I am an idiot"?
Really? I didn't know. I can't really find a secret message in it. Perhaps another language? In any case, do you want to hold the flashlight with me then? Or can you fasten a screw without "screwing" it out? Hahaha! (Damn screws, they either get stripped on the head or the thread strips).

Nah, we are still fabulous... but in our own ways. *writes down Flashlight holder in resume*

OmCheeto said:

No no no no no no: "Papoy".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKipQgU9Nw

Lisa! said:
IMG_1753.PNG

love, fun, and honesty. hmmmmmm

Win, power, and honesty.

I played it before and got love money and intelligence, I think... I am changing :p

freedom, power, honesty

humour, friends, beauty:uhh:

Is it bad to eat pizza and drink milk? -__-''

Doesn't milk ruin the taste of pizza?

Psinter said:
Really? I didn't know. I can't really find a secret message in it. Perhaps another language?
It's Cantonese for; "I know nothing".
Or a mantra cheese snack, depending on where you're from.

In any case, do you want to hold the flashlight with me then? Or can you fasten a screw without "screwing" it out? Hahaha! (Damn screws, they either get stripped on the head or the thread strips).

Nah, we are still fabulous... but in our own ways. *writes down Flashlight holder in resume*

I'm an expert at screwing up screws. So yes, I will be your flashlight holder in arms.

ps. I've discovered that a loy is a type of shovel, used for digging potatoes.

it's never bad to drink milk, if you get quality milk wherever it is you live, but pizza..once in every few months doesn't hurt.

#@!$ it! I am hungry.:grumpy: I just ate pizza before going to bed..

I'm still sleepy and tired. *ignores hunger and goes back to sleep*

Why is the thanks badge visible for admins and not for mentors?

drizzle said:
Why is the thanks badge visible for admins and not for mentors?

It is not. I can't see thanks badges. Only Greg can.

:bugeye: But.. It's there in your profile, no?

Sorry, I messed up.

Must be a bug.

A bug? Keep it, I think it's a good idea to show the thanks admins and mentors have.

Lisa! said:
IMG_1753.PNG

Hmmm. Love, Money and Power. Next after that was freedom. I feel like I should want to deny it.
:devil:

Bad news: An engine light came on in my 2006 Prius yesterday. I took it to the dealer today and was told that the hybrid battery pack has failed. Cost: $4,000.

Good news: The 8 year warrenty on the battery doesn't expire until August. Cost: Frrrreeeeeee! :biggrin:

My loving aunt was 76 years old and passed away yesterday morning. RIP Rosa Lee. :cry:

34588_memorial.jpg

dlgoff said:
My loving aunt was 76 years old and passed away yesterday morning. RIP Rosa Lee. :cry:

34588_memorial.jpg
I'm sorry to hear that dl.