Loan $500 to Jr Evo - Pay for Trip

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo Loans
In summary, Evo has forgotten to make payments for a trip and is now in need of $500. The speaker suggests loaning the money to Evo's child and setting a reasonable interest rate. However, the speaker also brings up concerns about lending money to someone online. In the end, Evo's child was able to find someone in town to loan her the money, so the situation is resolved.
Tom McCurdy
Evo forgot the payments for a trip

think I should loan some money to Jr evo...a round 500 dollarx?

Physics news on Phys.org
Tom McCurdy said:
Evo forgot the payments for a trip

think I should loan some money to Jr evo...a round 500 dollarx?

If u have this money,why not?She seems to be a nice & reliable person,i'm sure she's going to pay you back...double,if u set a "reasonable" interest rate... :tongue2:

Daniel.

its the whole lending money to someone online thing

Go on, you might as well i mean its only 500 dollars.

Odd, I had responded to this earlier, but it didn't show up.

So, the child of Evo has taken her plea for cash to you? Yes, she forgot about this and now she is running out of time.

She's been going around selling her clothes, cds and books in order to get enough money to pay for it, but she's not going to have enough time.

actually

she made it

I was going to mail the money today.. the remaining 500 dollars she needed but she actually found someone in town that would loan her the money so she should be set. lol... you should ask her about it sometime funny story.

I could still use a couple of bucks...

1. How does the loan process work?

The loan process for "Loan $500 to Jr Evo - Pay for Trip" is simple and straightforward. First, Jr Evo will need to fill out a loan application and provide necessary documents, such as proof of income and identification. Once the application is approved, the loan will be disbursed to Jr Evo's account, and he will be responsible for paying back the loan amount plus interest within a specified timeframe.

2. What are the interest rates for this loan?

The interest rates for "Loan $500 to Jr Evo - Pay for Trip" will depend on various factors, such as Jr Evo's credit score and financial history. It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the loan before agreeing to it and to compare interest rates with other lenders to ensure the best deal.

3. Can Jr Evo use the loan for other purposes?

The loan amount of $500 is specifically intended for Jr Evo to use for his trip. However, once the loan is disbursed, Jr Evo can use the funds for any purpose he chooses. It is important to keep in mind that the loan will need to be repaid regardless of how the funds are used.

4. How long does it take to receive the loan?

The loan process, from application to disbursement, can vary depending on the lender. Some lenders may offer same-day or next-day disbursement, while others may take a few days to process the loan. It is best to inquire with the lender about their specific timeline for "Loan $500 to Jr Evo - Pay for Trip."

5. What happens if Jr Evo is unable to repay the loan?

If Jr Evo is unable to repay the loan amount plus interest within the specified timeframe, he may face penalties and damage to his credit score. It is important for Jr Evo to carefully consider his financial situation and make sure he can comfortably repay the loan before agreeing to the terms.