How did you meet your significant other?

• Thread starter Mépris
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around a person's previous relationship and their current trial period with someone new. They also mentioned their love for mail orders and shipping and handling. The conversation then shifted to the person's good-looking sister and how their relationship led to a happy and long-lasting marriage. The conversation ended with the idea that it can be beneficial to have attractive siblings or friends.
Mépris
Hi,

This is just something I was thinking about earlier. Was it just a freak coincidence or maybe it was a friend that you grew to love...or something? Just a tad curious.

Cheers

Physics news on Phys.org
A sister of a person that I had dated previously. We're still in the "trial period", but after 36 years of marriage, I think we're ready to settle in.

Mail order, plus shipping and handling.

daveb said:
Mail order, plus shipping and handling.
I LOVE the handling!

The best one in our family

Person had a really good looking sister. They used to go to the local drive in for a snack in the evening. A guy who was crazy about the sister was at the same drivein restaurant with three friends. They came over and got in the back seat of the car and chatted, then left. One of the three friends called the next day and asked them out. They never went out with anyone else after that and have been happily married forever after.

It pays to have a good looking brother or sister or friend..

1. How did you and your significant other first meet?

We first met at a mutual friend's birthday party. We were both invited by our friend and ended up sitting next to each other at dinner. We hit it off right away and the rest is history!

2. Was it love at first sight?

No, it wasn't love at first sight. We definitely felt a strong connection and chemistry, but it took time for us to truly fall in love with each other.

3. What was your first date like?

Our first date was at a cozy Italian restaurant. We talked for hours and got to know each other better. It was a perfect mix of fun and romance.

4. How long have you been together?

We have been together for 3 years now. Time flies when you're in love!

5. What do you love most about your significant other?

It's hard to choose just one thing, but I would say their kind heart and unwavering support. They always know how to make me feel loved and supported, and I am grateful to have them in my life.