Couplings of sfermions to h Higgs boson

by Safinaz
Tags: boson, couplings, higgs, sfermions
Share this thread:
Safinaz
Jul31-14, 10:37 AM
P: 59
Hi all,

I try to find the detailed calculations of the couplings of sfermions to the lightest h Higgs boson
in MSSM, I want to reach Equ. (1.109) in [arXiv:hep-ph/0503173],

Do you know any useful reference ?

Bests,
S.S.
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Physical constant is constant even in strong gravitational fields
Physicists provide new insights into the world of quantum materials
Nuclear spins control current in plastic LED: Step toward quantum computing, spintronic memory, better displays
ChrisVer
Jul31-14, 12:17 PM
P: 1,060
What do you mean by detailed calculations? The coupling constant is in the lagrangian as the factor multiplying the fields' couplings. Or in your ref, the couplings are given by the 1.103 equation...
However you could take a look at:
H.E. Haber and G.L. Kane
Phys. Rep. 117,75 (1985)
I think...
Safinaz
Aug1-14, 12:25 AM
P: 59
Well, I meant to derive a matrix 1.104 in my Ref., which comes from F-terms, D-terms and soft SuSy-breaking terms as it explained, I found these calculations in Atchinson's book : Supersymmetry in Particle Physics (2007) .

S.S.

Register to reply