Hey. There's a document that has several Chinese characters.

• Thread starter Nusc
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hey
In summary, the conversation is about a person who is having trouble translating a document with Chinese characters into English using Google Translate. They ask for ideas on how to convert the document and someone suggests posting a screenshot or seeking translation services.
Nusc
Hey. There's a document that has several Chinese characters. Unfortunately I can't copy and paste the characters into google translator without giving me bull$#!T.

Does anyone have an idea on how I can convert the document to English?

Physics news on Phys.org

Nusc said:
Hey. There's a document that has several Chinese characters. Unfortunately I can't copy and paste the characters into google translator without giving me bull$#!T.

Does anyone have an idea on how I can convert the document to English?

How many characters? Maybe you can just post a screenshot of them here, in case somebody can translate it. I can change the title of your thread to make it clear what you are asking for. If it's more than a sentence or two, that would probably be too much to ask of folks here.

it's a 3 page pdf file.

Nusc said:
it's a 3 page pdf file.

Yoiks. Too much for here. I'd recommend that you look in your student newspaper for translation services.

What do the Chinese characters in the document mean?

The meaning of Chinese characters can vary depending on their context and the combination of characters used. It is important to consider the characters in relation to the language and culture in which they are used.

Can you translate the document for me?

I am a scientist, not a translator. It is best to consult a native speaker or a professional translator for an accurate translation of the document.

Why are there Chinese characters in the document?

The document may contain Chinese characters for various reasons, such as being written in Chinese or including Chinese words or phrases for informational or decorative purposes.

How do I read Chinese characters?

Reading Chinese characters requires knowledge of the Chinese language and its writing system. It is a complex system of characters that represent both sound and meaning. It takes time and practice to become proficient in reading Chinese characters.

Are Chinese characters the same as Japanese or Korean characters?

No, Chinese characters, also known as Han characters, are not the same as Japanese or Korean characters. While Japanese and Korean languages may use some Chinese characters, they also have their own unique writing systems.