Intro Physics Audio for 15hr Road Trip - TorqueDork

• Thread starter TorqueDork
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Material
In summary, the person is asking for recommendations for Introductory Physics audio to listen to on their iPod during a 15 hour road trip. They mention that they are unable to post in a certain forum due to insufficient privileges. The other person responds by explaining the purpose of that forum and clarifying that it is not for general members to make requests or discuss learning materials.
TorqueDork
Keep in mind that I would post this in math and science material but I have insufficient privileges for some odd reason

I am going on a 15 hour road trip, and would like some Introductory Physics audio to listen to on my iPod. IF anyone knows of anything I could listen to it would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks in advance,
TorqueDork

Physics news on Phys.org
TorqueDork said:
Keep in mind that I would post this in math and science material but I have insufficient privileges for some odd reason

That's because those forums are for mentors, science advisors and homework helpers to post actual learning materials, not for general members to post requests for them, or talk about them.

1. What is "Intro Physics Audio for 15hr Road Trip - TorqueDork" about?

"Intro Physics Audio for 15hr Road Trip - TorqueDork" is an audio recording that covers the basics of physics, specifically the concept of torque, in a fun and engaging way. It is designed to be listened to during long road trips to make the journey more educational and enjoyable.

2. Who is the target audience for this audio?

The target audience for this audio is anyone with an interest in physics, particularly those who are new to the subject or looking for a refresher. It is suitable for all ages and levels of understanding.

3. Is any prior knowledge of physics required to listen to this audio?

No, this audio is designed for beginners and assumes no prior knowledge of physics. The concepts are explained in a simple and easy-to-understand manner, making it accessible to everyone.

4. How long is the audio recording?

The audio recording is 15 hours long, as the title suggests. This makes it perfect for a long road trip, as it will provide entertainment and education for the entire journey.

5. Who created "Intro Physics Audio for 15hr Road Trip - TorqueDork"?

This audio was created by TorqueDork, a team of scientists and educators with a passion for making science accessible and fun for all. They have a YouTube channel and website where they share educational content on various scientific topics.