Where can ı fiind thomas calculus solution manual

In summary: Shame on you for stealing the book from the library. You should do your homework and not rely on people like that.In summary, the person is criticizing another person for stealing a book from the library. They suggest that the person should do their homework instead.
oahsen
i am searching that book thomas calculus solution manual. is there anybody who can tell me from where can i doenload. thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
you really should do your homework...

it is not for hw

i would like to check my answers and look some solutions that i couldn't solved

In your head. If you work hard enough

thanks

very very thanks for your useful tips.

Well, how about this, then:
BUY the damn manual instead of acting like a thief trying to filch it from the net somewhere. :grumpy:

Shame on you!

thanks for your useful tips. i am not a short of person that will make his hw's with such a illegal way.ok it could be stay.

i couldn't find it in my country and i have not a credit card to buy it fron net

ok i changed my opininon. could you help m with only one problem. i haven't solve it. that is in the chapter 3.additional problem 28 ;
i would try to write a summary of the problem : assume an ice cube retains its cubical shape as it melts. if we call edge lenth s its vlume is v=s^3 and the surface area is = 6*s^2. we also assume that the cube's volume decreases at a rate that is proportional to its surface area. in math terms : dv/dt=-k(6*s^2) ; assume that the cube lost 1/4 of its volume during the first hour and that the volume is Vo at t=0. how long will it take the ice cube to melt...

i tried to solve that with integrating(as t goes to 0 V goes to 3V/4) and tried to find k but then k is going to be a strange value.also the chapter is about derivative applications i can not solve it with integral. then what should i do please help me with this problem...

Okay, first of all:
Here, it is smart to express the surface S in terms of the volume V:
[tex]S=6V^{\frac{2}{3}}[/tex]
Thus, the differential equation for the rate of change of the volume is:
[tex]\frac{dV}{dt}=-6kV^{\frac{2}{3}}[/tex]
This is a separable equation:
[tex]\frac{dV}{V^{\frac{2}{3}}}=-6kdt[/tex]
or, integrating both sides from t=0 and and t=T:
[tex]3(V(T)^{\frac{1}{3}}-V(0)^{\frac{1}{3}})=-6kT[/tex]
or simply, for arbitrary T:
[tex]V(T)=(V(0)^{\frac{1}{3}}-2kT)^{3}[/tex]
Now you should be able to do the last steps on your own!

yes i know first put V(t)=3v/4 t=1 find k than put v(t)=0 put k and find t. this what i must do isn't it?. but this is a problem from derivative chapter. but we found the answer with integration is it true?

one more question: i have found the answer t=1/(1-(3/4)^1/3))) is it true?

i will solve your problems for $50 apiece.

Come on, guys.

- Warren

1. What is the Thomas Calculus solution manual?

The Thomas Calculus solution manual is a comprehensive guide that provides step-by-step solutions to problems in the Thomas Calculus textbook. It is a helpful resource for students studying calculus and can be used as a supplement to the textbook.

2. Why is it important to have the solution manual?

The solution manual allows students to check their work and ensure they are understanding the material correctly. It also provides additional practice problems and explanations to help students better grasp the concepts in the textbook.

3. Where can I find the Thomas Calculus solution manual?

The Thomas Calculus solution manual can be found online through various websites and online bookstores. It may also be available for purchase or loan at your school's library or bookstore.

4. Is the solution manual the same as the textbook?

No, the solution manual is not the same as the textbook. The textbook contains the lessons and concepts, while the solution manual provides the step-by-step solutions to problems in the textbook.

5. Can I use the solution manual to cheat on my homework or exams?

No, the solution manual should be used as a study aid and not as a means to cheat. It is important to understand and solve problems on your own to truly learn the material. Using the solution manual to cheat will not benefit you in the long run.