A Surprising Revelation: The Truth About Asteroids and Earth

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is discussing the fact that the person was not aware of the 1/37 chance of an asteroid hitting Earth, while constantly being shown advertisements about the most annoying person of the year from ET. They also mention that ET should die. The conversation also includes links to forums discussing the topic.
Tom McCurdy
Who Told ME??

How did I not know about a 1/37 chance of an asteriod hitting earth, while I am constantly shown who is the most annoying person of the year advertisement from ET...
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=96&ncid=96&e=2&u=/space/20041229/sc_space/whewasteroidwonthitearthin2029scientistsnowsay

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS ANNOYING ET

ET should die.

-tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org

1. Who or what is the source of the information in "Who Told ME?"

The source of the information in "Who Told ME?" can vary depending on the context and subject matter of the information. It could be a person, a document, a study, or any other source that is providing the information being referred to.

2. How reliable is the information in "Who Told ME?"

The reliability of the information in "Who Told ME?" also depends on the source. It is important to critically evaluate the credibility and expertise of the source before accepting the information as true.

3. Can I trust the information in "Who Told ME?"

As with any information, the trustworthiness of the information in "Who Told ME?" depends on the source and the evidence provided to support it. It is important to fact-check and corroborate information from multiple sources before trusting it.

4. How do I verify the information in "Who Told ME?"

Verifying the information in "Who Told ME?" can be done by checking the credentials of the source, looking for supporting evidence, and cross-checking with other reliable sources. It is also helpful to critically evaluate the biases and motivations of the source.

5. What should I do if I am unsure about the information in "Who Told ME?"

If you are unsure about the information in "Who Told ME?", it is important to do your own research and fact-checking before accepting it as true. You can also consult with other experts or credible sources to get a better understanding of the information and its reliability.