Exploring an Unseen Destination: Where is this Place? (Video)

• News
  • Thread starter IntellectIsStrength
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, the conversation centers around the political situation in Iran, with one person guessing the location based on the title and another expressing concern for those protesting in Tehran. The conversation ends with a comment about the Supreme Leader's response to demonstrations in the country.
IntellectIsStrength
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZfmYq7O0WU

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm guessing by the title, it's IRAN!

What's my prize?

Based on the constellation of stars in the upper left, I'd say 1500 miles south of Hawaii.

Last edited:
I guess it says Kvjst where there is Iran Sarzamyn Manichaean

I must say this is freaky

Last edited:
My heart goes out to the anguish of the coming sunrise in Tehran. Power does not concede without a fight. And flip comments aside here, there is apparently great anguish coming for those who are tonight on their rooftops appealing to their God.

Godspeed to those souls who will be taking any next step in the face of the Supreme Leader declaring any further demonstrations seditious.

Locked pending moderation.

1. Where was this video filmed?

The location of the video is usually mentioned in the title or description of the video. If not, you can try looking for visual cues in the video such as landmarks or signs to determine the location.

2. Can you provide the exact coordinates of the place in the video?

If the video does not mention the coordinates, you can use online mapping tools such as Google Maps or MapQuest to find the location based on visual cues from the video.

3. Is this place a popular tourist destination?

This information can usually be found in the video's title or description, or by doing a quick online search for the location. You can also look for any popular landmarks or attractions in the video to determine if it is a popular tourist destination.

4. Are there any other videos or images of this place available?

You can try searching for the location on video or image sharing platforms such as YouTube or Instagram. You can also try using specific keywords related to the location to find more content.

5. Can you provide any additional information about this place?

If the video does not provide enough information, you can try researching the location online or through travel guides to learn more. You can also reach out to the creator of the video for more information.