Free Download: Get PostScript (PS) Software Here!

• Thread starter steveurkell
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Software
In summary, PostScript (PS) software is a programming language used for printing graphics and text on printers and other imaging devices. It is valuable for producing high-quality prints and ensuring consistency across different devices. It may be available for free or for purchase, and compatibility can be checked through device specifications or testing with a PostScript file. Reputable sources for downloading PostScript software include the Adobe website and software download platforms like CNET and Softonic.
steveurkell
could anyone here tell me how to get post script (ps) software please, perhaps free download source if possible. There are a lot of online sources in ps format which make me have this ps program in my pc.
thank you

Computer science news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
Adobe Acrobat Distiller will work

1. What is PostScript (PS) software?

PostScript (PS) software is a programming language that is used to describe the appearance of a printed document. It is commonly used for printing graphics and text on printers and other imaging devices.

2. Why is it important to have PostScript (PS) software?

PostScript software is important because it allows for high-quality printing of complex graphics and text. It also ensures that the printed document will look the same on different devices, as long as they are PostScript compatible.

3. Is PostScript (PS) software free to download?

It depends on the specific software you are looking for. Some PostScript software may be available for free, while others may require a purchase. However, there are many free PostScript software options available for download online.

4. How do I know if my device is compatible with PostScript (PS) software?

You can check the specifications of your device to see if it is compatible with PostScript. Alternatively, you can try downloading a PostScript file and see if it opens and prints correctly on your device.

5. Where can I find a reliable source to download PostScript (PS) software?

There are many websites that offer PostScript software downloads, but it is important to ensure that you are downloading from a reputable and trustworthy source. Some popular sources include the Adobe website and software download platforms such as CNET and Softonic.