Which software would you recommend to me for Karaoke?

• Thread starter Eagle9
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Software
In summary, the conversation was about finding a karaoke software with similar effects to "Realtek High Definition Audio" that would allow the sound to be played with an imaginary high or low rate. The user was recommended to search on Google for reviews and was directed to a website with a list of top karaoke software. The user then thanked the other person for their help and mentioned that they found Kanto Karaoke to be what they were looking for.
Eagle9
Hi guys :oldsmile:

Several years ago I installed in my computer software „Realtek High Definition Audio“. The option “Karaoke” (with red line) enabled the sound/music to be played with imaginary/seeming high or low rate (however, the actual rate remained the same), this I liked very much. But for some strange reason it does not work any more and I cannot install it on my computer. So, I need some program with similar effects, which one could you please recommend me? :oldeyes:
JvivhipPiolp.jpg

Attachments

• JvivhipPiolp.jpg
    JvivhipPiolp.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 254
Computer science news on Phys.org

1. What are some popular software options for Karaoke?

Some popular software options for Karaoke include Karafun, SingSnap, and KaraFun Player.

2. Is there a free software option for Karaoke?

Yes, there are several free software options for Karaoke such as Karaoke 5, VanBasco's Karaoke Player, and Kanto Karaoke.

3. Which software offers the most features for Karaoke?

Karaoke 5 and KaraFun Player offer a wide range of features including customizable playlists, pitch and tempo control, and vocal removal.

4. Can I use any music files with Karaoke software?

Most Karaoke software allows you to use various music file formats such as MP3, CDG, and MIDI. However, it is recommended to check the specific software's compatibility before purchasing.

5. Can I record my performance with Karaoke software?

Yes, many Karaoke software options offer a recording feature which allows you to record your performances and save them for future playback.