Are there any Texas Instruments forums?

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of main or official forums for Texas Instruments (TI) products, specifically the TI-83 Plus Silver calculator. The individual is not able to find any direct or official forums through Google, but mentions forums for other products such as Comodo and Jetico Smokeys. The question is asked if TI has main forums, to which the response is that they have support forums on their website.
php111
Hi everyone,

Are there any such forums for Texas Instruments such as (TI-83 Plus Silver) calculator forums? Do they have direct main forums?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Maybe ask your question here first. Google is your friend.

I did ask Google before I made this thread. I couldn't find any direct or main forums. I found *all* talk about TI produccccts not actual main forums.

php111 said:
I did ask Google before I made this thread. I couldn't find any direct or main forums. I found *all* talk about TI produccccts not actual main forums.

What do you mean by "main forums"?

Greg Bernhardt said:
What do you mean by "main forums"?

Comodo is a firewall. forums.comodo.com is a main forum. Jetico Smokeys is the main forum for JPF. That is why I mean. Does TI have main forums?

php111 said:
Comodo is a firewall. forums.comodo.com is a main forum. Jetico Smokeys is the main forum for JPF. That is why I mean. Does TI have main forums?

ah I would call it an official forum. I don't believe they do.

Last edited:
TI does have support forums on their web site:

http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/support_discussiongroups.html

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Are there any Texas Instruments forums?

Yes, there are several Texas Instruments forums available online for discussion and support on their products. Some popular ones include TI E2E Community, TI-Planet, and TI-99/4A Home Computer forum.

2. What can I find on these forums?

You can find discussions on various topics related to Texas Instruments products, such as troubleshooting, coding, programming, and news and updates. You can also connect with other users and experts for support and advice.

3. Are these forums moderated?

Yes, most of these forums have moderators who ensure that the discussions are relevant, respectful, and follow the community guidelines. They also help with answering questions and providing support.

4. Can I post my own questions on these forums?

Yes, these forums are open for anyone to post questions and participate in discussions. However, it's always a good idea to search for existing threads or topics before posting a new question to avoid duplicates.

5. Are these forums only for experts or can beginners also participate?

These forums are open for everyone, regardless of their level of expertise. You can find discussions for beginners as well as advanced users. The community is friendly and welcoming, so don't hesitate to join and participate!