Hello, this is my first post on Yours site

• Thread starter poluroud20
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the first post on a website and sending private messages. The person thanks the site in advance for any answers and mentions they are from the USA. They also comment on the nice day and ask how to send a private message. The expert summarizer provides two ways to send a PM and welcomes the person to the website.
poluroud20
Hello, this is my first post on yours site, I thing it's great. I'm reading it for some time.

This is my first post on Yours site. Thank you in advance for all possible answers.
I am From USA
Nice day is it today, but I have a question for all...

In first , how i post message to PM...?

Thank you very much!
Mark. G..!

Physics news on Phys.org
To send a PM, either click on the link at the top right corner of the screen that says "private messages" where your login information is, fill in the username of the person you want to correspond with, write your message and hit "send."

You can also click on someone's username in a post, and from the drop-down menu that appears, select "Send a private message to..." That will automatically fill in their username in the PM outgoing message, which is handy if they have a difficult to spell username, or if you don't trust your own typing.

And welcome to PF!

1. What is this site all about?

This site is a platform for content creators to share their ideas, opinions, and creations with others. It also allows users to earn cryptocurrency for their contributions.

2. How do I create a post on this site?

To create a post, you first need to sign up for an account. Once you have an account, you can click on the "Create Post" button and follow the prompts to write and publish your first post.

3. What types of content are allowed on this site?

This site allows for a wide range of content, including articles, videos, images, and audio. However, all content must adhere to the site's terms of use and community guidelines.

4. Can I earn money from my posts on this site?

Yes, you can earn cryptocurrency from your posts on this site. The amount you earn will depend on the engagement and popularity of your post, as well as the current value of the site's currency.

5. Is there a limit to the number of posts I can create?

No, there is no limit to the number of posts you can create on this site. However, it is recommended to focus on creating quality content rather than quantity in order to increase your chances of earning cryptocurrency and gaining a following.