Where can I find all my posts?

• Thread starter thaiqi
  • Start date
In summary, to access all of your previous posts on a platform, go to your profile page and click on the "Posts" tab. Depending on the platform, you may be able to filter your posts by date or category. Some platforms also have the option to download all of your posts at once, but this may require a third-party app or service. You can see who has shared or interacted with your posts on some platforms, but not all. The length of time you can see your posts will vary depending on the platform and your privacy settings.
thaiqi
Hello, everyone. I don't know how to find all my posts' entries. Can anyone tell me? Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Click on your name in the header of any of your posts, that links to your profile.

Borek said:
Click on your name in the header of any of your posts, that links to your profile.
And then at the left side of the profile, click on the number underneath the word "Messages".

jtbell said:
And then at the left side of the profile, click on the number underneath the word "Messages".
Thanks.

1. Where can I find all my posts?

You can find all your posts by going to your profile or dashboard on the platform or website where you have posted them. Most social media sites have a section dedicated to your profile, where you can view all your posts.

2. Can I find all my posts in one place?

Yes, you can find all your posts in one place by using the search function on the platform or website. Simply type in your username or a specific keyword related to your posts, and all your posts should appear in the search results.

3. How can I access my old posts?

To access your old posts, you can scroll through your profile or use the search function to find specific posts. Some platforms also have a feature that allows you to filter your posts by date, making it easier to find older posts.

4. Do I have to be logged in to see my posts?

Yes, you typically have to be logged in to your account to view your posts. However, some platforms allow you to view your public posts without logging in, as long as you have the direct link to the post.

5. Can I download all my posts at once?

This depends on the platform or website you are using. Some platforms have a feature that allows you to download all your data, including your posts, in a single file. However, not all platforms have this option, so you may have to manually save each post if you want to download them all.