Register to reply

Man finds love after 6 months of net dating...

by mattmns
Tags: dating, love
Share this thread:
Pengwuino
Dec30-05, 01:44 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,120
Yah that rape one was pretty scary to think of...

boy that guy must have pissed his pants when she said she wasn't the right person...
JamesU
Dec30-05, 12:08 PM
PF Gold
P: 745
Quote Quote by TheStatutoryApe
That's just scary.
This one is even worse though the story is a bit old.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04...asy_game_goes/

It's not scary, it's funny
___
Dec30-05, 12:28 PM
P: 61
EDIT:This link seems to be dead:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004360349,00.html

I had recently seem this on other site, it came with the link above and the following qoute from "The Sun".
A MUM faces jail after she admitted having sex with her 18-year-old son.
A court heard how Sylvia Payne, 45, and teenager Mark were lying on a bed when he suffered a panic attack.

Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

Another member of the family found out and was so disgusted they alerted police.

At first Payne, a jobless mother of seven, denied the allegations. But she later admitted having full consensual sex with the teenager. They arrived together for the hearing in Workington, Cumbria.

Prosecutor David Handsford told the magistrates: “It seems they were in bed watching a video. Mark had suffered a panic attack and when she gave him a cuddle and comforted him one thing led to another.”

Mike Woolaghan, defending, said: “There is a lot that has gone on in terms of abusive behaviour within the family and Mrs Payne is perhaps as much a victim in this as anyone else.”
Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.goteenforums.com/forums/t...i?topic=212826

I dont personally believe the 'story' and trust "The Sun"... but I thought its worth mentoning.
Dec30-05, 03:54 PM
P: 459
I dont personally believe the 'story' and trust "The Sun"... but I thought its worth mentoning
I hope that's not ture but it's illegal for the Media to make stuff up(it's not aganist the constion)
Quote Quote by yomamma

It's not scary, it's funny
Some innocent person got raped it's not funny.I wonder if the person that he was soppesed rape did that so that he would rape the wrong person.
Pengwuino
Dec30-05, 04:04 PM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by scott1
Some innocent person got raped it's not funny.I wonder if the person that he was soppesed rape did that so that he would rape the wrong person.
No she didn't, he jus ttrid and then realized it was the wrong person. And he got the address wrong, the person didnt give him a fake one.
scott1
Dec30-05, 06:52 PM
P: 459
Quote Quote by Pengwuino
No she didn't, he jus ttrid and then realized it was the wrong person. And he got the address wrong, the person didnt give him a fake one.
I just don't really understand why someone whould want to get raped
Averagesupernova
Dec30-05, 07:18 PM
P: 2,536
Quote Quote by scott1
Hmmmm. That one is a bit beyond me. You can't really want to get raped. Think about it. You can role play, but that's it.
tribdog
Dec30-05, 07:59 PM
P: 693
What sucks is I gave him my address TWICE, plus directions, and he still screwed it up.
Pengwuino
Dec30-05, 08:14 PM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by scott1
Theres always someone to like something out there. Hell, some people like tribdog
tribdog
Dec30-05, 08:23 PM
betcha can't name one.
Pengwuino
Dec30-05, 08:25 PM
PF Gold
I sure do
tribdog
Dec30-05, 08:30 PM
I used to dread Pengwuino's posts, but doesn't he seem to be getting better and better? He obviously has good taste and his sense of humor is improving by leaps and bounds. If it wasn't for his lack of personal hygiene he'd almost be perfect.
Moonbear
Dec30-05, 09:12 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,270
Quote Quote by tribdog
I used to dread Pengwuino's posts, but doesn't he seem to be getting better and better? He obviously has good taste and his sense of humor is improving by leaps and bounds. If it wasn't for his lack of personal hygiene he'd almost be perfect.
It's not really a hygiene problem, it's just his diet. Penguins all smell a bit like fish, but as long as he tastes like chicken...

Register to reply