A very intersting periodic table.

In summary, this periodic table is unique in that it includes newly discovered elements and organizes them based on their atomic structure. There are currently 118 elements included, with the most recent being Oganesson in 2016. While all periodic tables are based on scientific research, this one is constantly updated with the most recent discoveries, making it one of the most accurate representations of the elements. It is organized in a spiral format based on electron configuration and properties, with a color-coded legend for easy identification. This periodic table is also a valuable educational tool for students and teachers.
RuiMonteiro
While searching on google i came across with this very intersting periodic table where you can actually see photos of most of the elements (i hope this hasn´t been posted before).

It´s called "The Wooden Periodic Table Table" and it´s maintained by one of the founders of Wolfram Research, Inc..

The link is: The Wooden Periodic Table Table"

Rui.

Chemistry news on Phys.org
I've seen this before. I don't think I've found it via this site, however. They tell you how to extract lithium from batteries, which is quite useful if you intend on doing a Birch reaction.

:wink:

Thank you for sharing this interesting find! I have never seen a periodic table with photos of the elements before. It's amazing to see the physical appearance of each element and how they differ from one another. I appreciate the effort put into creating this wooden periodic table and the fact that it is maintained by one of the founders of Wolfram Research, Inc. makes it even more credible. I will definitely check out the link and explore this unique way of visualizing the elements. Thanks again for sharing!

Related to A very intersting periodic table.

1. What makes this periodic table interesting compared to others?

This periodic table is unique because it includes newly discovered elements and organizes them based on their atomic structure rather than their atomic weight.

2. How many elements are included in this periodic table?

There are currently 118 elements included in this periodic table, with the most recently discovered being Oganesson in 2016.

3. Is this periodic table more accurate than others?

While all periodic tables are based on scientific research and data, this one is constantly updated with the most recent discoveries and advancements in the field of chemistry, making it one of the most accurate representations of the elements.

4. How is this periodic table organized?

This periodic table is organized in a spiral format, with elements grouped based on their electron configuration and properties. It also includes a color-coded legend to help users easily identify different types of elements.

5. Can this periodic table be used for educational purposes?

Yes, this periodic table is a great educational tool for students and teachers alike. Its unique organization and inclusion of new elements make it a valuable resource for learning about the elements and their properties.