Advice for self-studying biophysics after my BSc in Physics

michelefanti
TL;DR Summary: Briefly i'm asking for guidance through self-studying biophysics.

Hello everyone, i've almost finished my bsc in physics and i got intrigued by biophysics, although my university doesn't provide courses for the subject. I wanted to get a grasp of the subject by myself but searching online i wasn't really able to get an idea of where to start from and which line one should follow: the only ones i saw are Bialek's and Volkenshtein's although the latter is a little bit outdated imo and i think the first one is kinda confusing (doesn't follow specific arguments). So i'm here to ask kindly for advice on (almost) grad-level textbooks on biophysics (not afraid of missing some prerequisities, i'm willing to integrate by myself once i start), and possibly a few suggestions on what path (which other textbooks) could i follow to later go into further details. I thank everyone for their attention and kindness and hope to get interesting responses.

Physics news on Phys.org
I would Google areas of Biophysics to get an overall view of the breadth and interest of this discipline. What does biophysics study? See where your interest might lie.