Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

• Thread starter huber david briones
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the new movie Ant-Man Quantumania and the desire to understand the physics behind the story. A medium article is referenced that delves into the quantum science in the movie, and one participant mentions a preference for Evangeline Lily over correct physics. The conversation also briefly mentions Lily's past roles in other movies.
huber david briones
hello friends who has seen the new Ant-Man Quantumania movie I'm new I couldn't see it, who helps me with a critical summary of reality and science fiction from the point of view of physics

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks.. 😀

Given a choice between correct physics and Evangeline Lily, I know which I'd pick!

• Haha
Likes jedishrfu
I liked her in the Real Steel movie and as Tauriel in the Hobbit.

Pretty as a Kansas girl.
(Isn't that a song? I wish they all could be Kansas girls)

1. What is "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" about?

"Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" is the third installment in the Ant-Man franchise and follows the adventures of Scott Lang (Ant-Man) and Hope van Dyne (Wasp) as they navigate the quantum realm and battle new villains.

2. When will "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" be released?

The film is set to be released on February 17, 2023.

3. Who will be returning for "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania"?

Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly will reprise their roles as Ant-Man and Wasp, respectively. Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer will also return as Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne. Additionally, Kathryn Newton will join the cast as Cassie Lang and Jonathan Majors will play the villain, Kang the Conqueror.

4. Will there be any new characters introduced in "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania"?

Yes, in addition to Kang the Conqueror, there will be a new character named Rama-Tut, who is also a time-traveling villain in the Marvel comics.

5. How does "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" connect to other Marvel films?

"Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" is expected to tie into the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe, particularly with the upcoming film "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness." It is also rumored to have connections to the Disney+ series "Loki" and "What If...?"