Applying for Imperial MSc QFFF

In summary, the speaker is considering applying for the MSc Quantum Field and Fundamental Forces program at Imperial College. They have questions about the admission process, their chances of getting in with their current grades, and the difficulty of exams at ETH Zurich compared to Imperial. They express interest in the courses offered by the QFFF program.
AtC1000
I am currently considering applying for imperial college MSc quantum field and fundamental forces, and have few questions.
1. It says admission is in rolling bias, and it is already March, is it too late for the application? i.e. is all place taken by now.
2. I am currently a year three imperial physics with theoretical physics student with first-year grade around 72 and second-year around 77, what is my chance of getting in?
3. I already received an offer from ETH Zurich, but I heard that exams in ETH are really hard, is that so, and how is ETH comparing with Imperial QFFF and MSci?
Thanks! I really want to get in QFFF and study courses they offer!

Physics news on Phys.org
If your in Imperial would you not be best to jut walk to the head of the Msc course's office and ask them? As regards exams I doubt there are any easy exams in such a topic and most will be of a similar level from college to college.

1. What is the application process for Imperial MSc QFFF?

The application process for Imperial MSc QFFF involves submitting an online application form, providing academic transcripts, a personal statement, and two letters of recommendation. Applicants may also be required to submit a CV and take an admissions test or attend an interview.

2. What are the entry requirements for Imperial MSc QFFF?

The entry requirements for Imperial MSc QFFF include a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, strong academic transcripts, and a strong personal statement demonstrating interest and experience in finance and quantitative methods. Applicants whose first language is not English may also be required to provide proof of English language proficiency.

3. Is work experience required for Imperial MSc QFFF?

Work experience is not a mandatory requirement for Imperial MSc QFFF, but relevant experience in finance or quantitative methods can strengthen an applicant's application. This can include internships, research projects, or relevant extracurricular activities.

4. What is the deadline for applying to Imperial MSc QFFF?

The deadline for applying to Imperial MSc QFFF varies depending on the program and whether an applicant is considered a home, EU, or international student. It is important to check the specific deadline for the program you are interested in on the Imperial College London website.

5. How competitive is admission to Imperial MSc QFFF?

Admission to Imperial MSc QFFF is highly competitive, with a limited number of spots available each year. The program looks for applicants with strong academic backgrounds, relevant experience, and a genuine interest in finance and quantitative methods. It is important to submit a well-rounded and competitive application to increase your chances of admission.