Beautiful images like the butterfly

• Thread starter atrec
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Images
In summary, the individual is asking for advice on where to find beautiful images, particularly of nature, for their web page. They have tried using Google and other websites, but have not found satisfactory results. They are seeking guidance on how to improve the appearance of their images. Suggestions are given to use Google Images and to edit images in a paint program.
atrec
Please take a look at http://www.geodesydesign.com/portfolio/butterfly.jpg
Would you please tell me where to find out some beautiful images like the butterfly in that link ? Anything about nature is good, I really want to use them for my web page...

I have tried to search google but it brings ugly images only...

I also come to http://www.photos.com and admittedly, their images/photo they took are all awesome...

Thanks in advance

--Atrec

ps if they are not for free, would you tell me what they did to "beautify" their pictures better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org

1. What makes butterfly images so beautiful?

Butterfly images are often considered beautiful because of their vibrant colors and intricate patterns. The delicate and graceful movements of butterflies also add to their beauty.

2. How do butterflies get their colors?

Butterflies get their colors from tiny scales on their wings. These scales are made of pigments that reflect light and create the stunning colors we see.

3. What is the purpose of butterfly images in scientific research?

Butterfly images are often used in scientific research to study patterns and coloration, as well as to identify different species. They can also be used to track migration and population trends.

4. Are butterfly images important for conservation efforts?

Yes, butterfly images can be crucial for conservation efforts. By studying the images, scientists can better understand the distribution and abundance of different butterfly species, which can help inform conservation strategies.

5. How can I take beautiful images of butterflies?

To take beautiful images of butterflies, it's important to have a good camera with a macro lens to capture the intricate details of the wings. It's also helpful to have a steady hand and patience to wait for the perfect shot. Additionally, finding a location with a variety of flowers and plants can attract different butterfly species for a more diverse and stunning image.