BURAI quantum espresso GUI error

In summary, the conversation is about encountering an error while using BURAI for quantum espresso calculations and seeking help with it. The user has provided the relevant files and is questioning if the issue could be due to missing delimiters between sections. They also mention that the input file has an issue with the number of characters for each atom.
ramana3797
TL;DR Summary
i am using burai for quantum espresso calculations and am getting the following error
I am using BURAI for quantum espresso calculations and am getting the error ATOMIC_POSITION nonexistent. I have attached the scf .in file and the crash file. I am using the CIF file of LaFeO3 I downloaded from materials project. Any help would be appreciated as I am not very familiar with these software.

Attachments

• CRASH.txt
    855 bytes · Views: 119
  • espresso.scf.in.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 100
Computer science news on Phys.org
I have never seen this program or syntax before, but a detailed look suggests:
Are you missing some "/" delimiters between sections?

Tom.G said:
I have never seen this program or syntax before, but a detailed look suggests:
Are you missing some "/" delimiters between sections?
I found that each atom is only allowed 3 characters and there were 4 in the input file

• Informative
Likes Tom.G

1. What is a BURAI quantum espresso GUI error?

A BURAI quantum espresso GUI error is an error that occurs when using the BURAI graphical user interface (GUI) for the quantum espresso software. It could be caused by a variety of factors, such as incorrect input parameters or a problem with the software itself.

2. How can I fix a BURAI quantum espresso GUI error?

To fix a BURAI quantum espresso GUI error, you can try checking your input parameters for any mistakes, updating your software to the latest version, or contacting the BURAI support team for assistance. It may also be helpful to consult user forums or online resources for troubleshooting tips.

3. Is BURAI the only GUI available for quantum espresso?

No, BURAI is not the only GUI available for quantum espresso. Other popular GUIs include QuantumATK and XCrySDen. Each GUI offers different features and interfaces, so it is worth exploring multiple options to find the one that best suits your needs.

4. Can I use BURAI for all types of calculations in quantum espresso?

BURAI is designed to support most types of calculations in quantum espresso, including structural optimization, electronic structure calculation, and molecular dynamics simulations. However, there may be some advanced calculations that are not currently supported by BURAI, so it is important to thoroughly read the software's documentation to determine its capabilities.

5. Are there any known bugs or issues with BURAI quantum espresso GUI?

Like any software, BURAI may have some known bugs or issues that could cause errors. It is always a good idea to check the software's release notes or bug reports to see if any issues have been identified and if there are any workarounds or fixes available.