Buy Velleman Desktop Oscope | Sampling Frequency & Software

• Thread starter enokoner
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Desktop Ee
In summary, the Velleman Desktop Oscope has a sampling frequency of 1GS/s, with the ability to adjust the frequency for specific needs. A higher sampling frequency allows for more accurate and detailed measurements of the signal, as well as the ability to capture and display higher frequency components. The oscilloscope comes with software for data analysis and can be used for both analog and digital signals. It also has multiple input channels for measuring different types of signals at the same time.
enokoner
Gold Member
I'm thinking of buying a Velleman Desktop oscope. The sampling frequency is decent on the upper end model. I've downloaded the software. Should have a pretty decent workflow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
hi there
welcome to PF :)

your pic isn't showing

Dave

enokoner said:
I'm thinking of buying a Velleman Desktop oscope. The sampling frequency is decent on the upper end model. I've downloaded the software. Should have a pretty decent workflow.

Is there a question here somewhere or did you just want us to know that? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the sampling frequency of the Velleman Desktop Oscope?

The Velleman Desktop Oscope has a sampling frequency of 1GS/s (gigasamples per second), which means it can capture and process up to 1 billion data points per second.

2. Can I adjust the sampling frequency of the Velleman Desktop Oscope?

Yes, the Velleman Desktop Oscope allows you to adjust the sampling frequency to suit your specific needs. You can choose from a range of frequencies depending on the type of signal you are measuring.

3. What is the benefit of a higher sampling frequency?

A higher sampling frequency allows for more accurate and detailed measurements of the signal. It can also capture and display higher frequency components of the signal. This is especially important for analyzing fast-changing signals or signals with high frequency components.

4. Does the Velleman Desktop Oscope come with software for data analysis?

Yes, the Velleman Desktop Oscope comes with software that allows you to analyze and manipulate the data captured by the oscilloscope. The software also has various tools for data visualization and signal processing.

5. Can I use the Velleman Desktop Oscope for both analog and digital signals?

Yes, the Velleman Desktop Oscope is designed to measure both analog and digital signals. It has multiple input channels that can be used to measure different types of signals simultaneously.