Can you tell me where can i download Maple?

• Maple
  • Thread starter goga
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Maple
In summary, Maple is a mathematical software used for solving complex mathematical problems, creating visualizations, and analyzing data. It is available for purchase from the official website or other online retailers, but a free trial version is also available. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. While there are alternatives such as Mathematica, MATLAB, and Python's scientific libraries, Maple remains a widely used and popular choice in various industries.
goga

Physics news on Phys.org
Maplesoft's webstore. Around 80€ for the basic student license depending on where you are.

goga said:
From the Maplesoft Store

https://webstore.maplesoft.com/

EDIT -- Beaten to the punch by the Neutrino guy! :smile:

1. Can you tell me what is Maple?

Maple is a mathematical software used for solving complex mathematical problems, creating visualizations, and analyzing data. It is commonly used in engineering, science, and mathematics fields.

2. Where can I download Maple?

You can download Maple from the official website of the software, which is MapleSoft.com. You can also purchase the software from various online retailers such as Amazon or directly from the developers.

3. Is Maple available for free?

No, Maple is not available for free. You can download a trial version for a limited time, but to access all the features and use it for an extended period, you will need to purchase a license.

4. Can I use Maple on any operating system?

Yes, Maple is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. You can choose the version that is compatible with your system from the official website.

5. Are there any alternatives to Maple?

Yes, there are several alternatives to Maple such as Mathematica, MATLAB, and Python's scientific libraries. However, Maple has a unique set of features and is widely used in many industries, making it a popular choice among scientists and engineers.