Could any one help me how to find IC in pspice software

In summary, Ahmed Nuh is seeking help in finding the U1 CA3237E IC in either PSPICE or Multisim software for his project. He is advised to check the manufacturer's website for available models.
ahmed-nuh
hi
my name is ahmed nuh and I'm facing a problem for my project
so could anyone help me how to find IC (integrating circuit) in pspice software or multism software.

Engineering news on Phys.org
ahmed-nuh said:
hi
my name is ahmed nuh and I'm facing a problem for my project
so could anyone help me how to find IC (integrating circuit) in pspice software or multism software.

Welcome to the PF.

For some ICs, the IC manufacturer will provide models on their website (similar to how they provide datasheets). What ICs are you looking for? What manufacturers make them?

actually I'm looking for U1 CA3237E..know I'm making the simulation so i would like to know how to find this IC in the pspice software or the multism software.

ahmed-nuh said:
actually I'm looking for U1 CA3237E..know I'm making the simulation so i would like to know how to find this IC in the pspice software or the multism software.

What manufacturers make the chip? That is your first place to look for models.

Related to Could any one help me how to find IC in pspice software

1. How do I open PSPICE software?

To open PSPICE software, click on the start button, go to the Programs or All Programs option, and then select the Cadence folder. From there, you can find the PSPICE folder and click on the software to open it.

2. How do I create a new project in PSPICE?

To create a new project in PSPICE, click on File in the menu bar and select New. Then, choose Project from the options and give your project a name. Click Save to create the project.

3. How do I add a component in PSPICE?

To add a component in PSPICE, click on the Place Part icon in the toolbar or go to Place > Part in the menu bar. Then, select the desired component from the library and place it on your circuit.

4. How do I simulate a circuit in PSPICE?

To simulate a circuit in PSPICE, first make sure all the necessary components are added and connected. Then, click on the Run icon in the toolbar or go to Simulate > Run in the menu bar. The simulation results will be displayed in the output window.

5. How do I find the IC value in PSPICE?

To find the IC (initial condition) value in PSPICE, go to the Simulation Settings by clicking on the Settings icon in the toolbar or going to Simulate > Edit Simulation Profile in the menu bar. In the IC tab, you can specify the initial values for your circuit components.