Create Simple Circuit Schematic with Step-by-Step Guide | Physics Class DIY

In summary, the conversation is about a request for a simple circuit design for a physics class. The requester is looking for a design similar to one found on a website but is having trouble finding one. They express gratitude for any help and receive a recommendation for a website about 555 timer circuits.
Marghk
I've been asked to make a simple circuit design for a physics class.

Basically, I'm looking for something like this:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_Bowden/page5.htm#eyes.gif

I need something with an item list and a guide as to how to connect it... needs a diagram etc.

I've been looking for hours and I honestly can't find one. The one in the link is a perfect example but ironically is the same one my friend is doing.

I would be incredibly grateful to those who help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Here is a good site about 555 timer circuits that may help you out.

http://www.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/gadgets/555/555.html

sas3 said:
Here is a good site about 555 timer circuits that may help you out.

http://www.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/gadgets/555/555.html

HUGE THANKS I LOVE YOU!

1. What is a simple circuit schematic?

A simple circuit schematic is a diagram that shows the connections and components of an electrical circuit in a simplified and visual way. It uses standardized symbols to represent different electrical components and their connections.

2. How do I read a simple circuit schematic?

To read a simple circuit schematic, start by understanding the basic symbols used in the diagram. Then, follow the flow of the circuit from the power source to the load. Pay attention to how the components are connected and the direction of the current flow.

3. Why is a simple circuit schematic important?

A simple circuit schematic is important because it allows us to understand and analyze the behavior of an electrical circuit. It also helps in troubleshooting and designing new circuits.

4. What are the components of a simple circuit schematic?

A simple circuit schematic typically includes a power source (battery or power supply), a switch, wires, and a load (light bulb, resistor, etc.). Additional components such as capacitors, diodes, and transistors may also be included depending on the circuit's complexity.

5. How do I create a simple circuit schematic?

To create a simple circuit schematic, you can use a software program such as AutoCAD, KiCad, or Fritzing. Alternatively, you can draw it by hand on a piece of paper using the standardized symbols. Make sure to label all the components and connections accurately.