Creating Multiple Accounts at Physics Forums: What You Need to Know

• Thread starter KamalSaleh
  • Start date
In summary, creating multiple accounts at Physics Forums is not allowed and can result in consequences such as account suspension or banning. Users are only allowed to have one account and must use their real name and information when registering. The site's moderators actively monitor for multiple accounts and will take action if they are discovered. It is important for users to understand the rules and guidelines of the forum in order to avoid any issues with their account.
KamalSaleh
How did you find PF?
When I search for help, Physics Forums is sometimes on the list. After looking at the questions and the responses, I felt like there is more freedom here than stackexchange.
I am a 13 year old who is trying to be genius and make a mark in history while in this age. My goal will probably not happen, but it is a good mindset. My interests are Math, Science (except the part about rocks), and History. I have made formulas that are completely useless or are the equivalent of a simpler formula.

My old account is MevsEinstein. I changed accounts since I recently changed schools and my old account used my school account.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome:!

Freedom is probably the wrong word. Have a look at our terms and rules. However, in contrast to stackexchange, we focus on teaching and learning. Our threads are more a dialogue than a question and answer. We do not deliver homework, we want to enable our members to do it themselves

Anyway, have fun and stay curious!

KamalSaleh said:
How did you find PF?: When I search for help, Physics Forums is sometimes on the list. After looking at the questions and the responses, I felt like there is more freedom here than stackexchange.

My old account is MevsEinstein. I changed accounts since I recently changed schools and my old account used my school account.

You should be able to edit your e-mail address on your original account, rather than trying to create a new one. We only allow one account per person at PF, so we will need to figure out how to handle it.

Likes fresh_42