What inspired me to become a scientist?

• Thread starter amar654
  • Start date
In summary, my passion for discovering and understanding the world around me has always been the driving force behind my desire to become a scientist. From a young age, I was captivated by the wonders of nature and the endless possibilities of scientific exploration. As I grew older, I became increasingly curious about how things worked and why they behaved the way they did, leading me to pursue a career in the scientific field. Additionally, the thrill of making new discoveries and contributing to the advancement of knowledge has continuously motivated me to push the boundaries of what is known and to constantly seek out new challenges. Ultimately, it is this innate curiosity and passion for discovery that has inspired me to become a scientist.
amar654
Hello!

I'm 21 years old. I have been out of school for 3 years and am looking to go back in. I always loved science and Physics but thought I was too stupid to go after it. Recently I found out I have a brain tumor, and my life has changed. I am now chasing my goals and dreams, the biggest being my want to be a scientist. I hope to learn a lot from this forum. You probably won't hear much from me since I like to stay quite and gain knowledge more than talk. But I do have a few questions that I couldn't find answers from using my search abilities and I will be making threads for them. Thank you all for reading and I look forward to learning a lot from you

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!