Curious learner, Currently a home maker

In summary, a curious learner who is currently a home maker is someone who is eager to expand their knowledge and skills while managing their household responsibilities. This type of individual is often proactive in seeking out new information and experiences, and is able to balance their personal growth with their daily tasks as a home maker. They are constantly curious and motivated to learn, even while fulfilling their role as a caregiver and homemaker.
sindhuja
How did you find PF?
google search
Hi there, my name is Sindhuja. I am a home maker and I am going to start my PhD in Computer Science soon. To prepare myself for the upcoming challenges, I am currently revisiting my undergraduate math concepts. I have always been a curious learner, someone who is keen on understanding things from various perspectives. I enjoy exploring new ideas and expanding my knowledge, be it the latest research in computer science or trying out a new hobby. I look forward to what the future holds and the new experiences and insights that I will gain along the way.

Likes berkeman and russ_watters
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!