Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
i try my best

Physics news on Phys.org
Come on people, let's not overlook that I intend to ride in on the shirttail of i_wish_i_was_smart !

Thanks. :biggrin: :-p :biggrin:

I'm like "i wish I was smart", only dutch :) LOL

BoulderHead said:
Come on people, let's not overlook that I intend to ride in on the shirttail of i_wish_i_was_smart !

Thanks. :biggrin: :-p :biggrin:
explain, I'm french and me no comprende

It means to consider me as excess baggage. I'll drive you over to Evo's or something like that. :biggrin:

Does that help?

um um somewhat, i never heard that before though

if you can drive me, that'd be great

Seriously?
It was only a joke, saying in effect that I'd like to gain some small advantage with the ladies by being in your acquaintance.

So you're really French?
You French are known to put the amour in amour. Evo better guard that phone number, hahaha. :smile:

i know you where kidding about the driving thing, i was just playin along, and the amour defenitly goes in amour haha

Ure pretty good looking I wish i was smart. ure kitchen looks pretty clean and decent. Thats good. A gold star for u.

haha my kitchen is small, i don't have a choice but to keep it clean
EDIT: thanks though

Last edited:
yeah people in SA speak afrikaans. its like a messed up version of Dutch. Its not the best language to learn, especially if u were taught by a nun with a hairy chin.

eeeewwww!

SA looks la bit like a simple version of Dutch, especially in the verbs.

Is their any language you don't know Monique?? talk about speaking in tongues... (what a mouthful).

I as pure as yellow snow, but i don't want your daughter's number Evo, I mean, she's me e-sister...

jimmy p said:
I as pure as yellow snow, but i don't want your daughter's number Evo, I mean, she's me e-sister...

Yeah, that would be kind of messed up, wouldn't it?

i disappear for a few months and everybody forgets about me.

Entropia said:
i disappear for a few months and everybody forgets about me.

Well... where the heck have you BEEN? :surprise: :biggrin:

Anyone dark, tall here ? i have heard from ShanXiMathius-a friend of mine that tall and dark man if hand in hand with a European0like...um..German/Dutch their riches woudl increase...

I am looking for one to introduce to my friend's friend's little widow who now lives in Kentucky...

Hope you can help so that i can help my friends 2.

Where's the rating? And, who took my red hair pic?

In the beginning of time, this thread was said to have a vote on "cute gals and guys" and win forth a present. I can't remember the present to be given - it was either a book, or the new VW Bug that gets 52 mpg city driving - never the less, I can't find my "new" pic and where I posted it, so I am resubmitting ...

Who are the judges, and where do "we" vote? When is the end of the contest? Sorely, I will be heartbroken at the age of 48 (soon to be 49) in August if I at least don't get Ms. Congeneality! :smile: I mean! Look at the red hair! Surely that is a vote or two, no?

~Werdas

Attachments

• WerdasPic.jpg
    WerdasPic.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 624
I am partial to redheads. 20 bonus points for Werdas. If you have freckles I'll make it 30.

20 Points for freckles

Math Is Hard said:
I am partial to redheads. 20 bonus points for Werdas. If you have freckles I'll make it 30.

I am looking for my thrombocytopenia red pen or would that be, erthry :confused: ocytopenia? penia = lack of. No, that wouldn't be it. Okay, no terminology at this time - just need a small red pen for my freckles. I need the 20 points ~ Werda

Let the bidding start at...?

Pattielli said:
Anyone dark, tall here ? i have heard from ShanXiMathius-a friend of mine that tall and dark man if hand in hand with a European0like...um..German/Dutch their riches woudl increase...

I am looking for one to introduce to my friend's friend's little widow who now lives in Kentucky...

Hope you can help so that i can help my friends 2.

I have a tall son, almost 22, tall as in 6'4, who is part Ojibwa Indian, Polish, and German ... I am bidding him off. I could use the $$ :surprise: ~Werdas

Really ? Really ?
Post his picture here ? Let us see how he looks first then we'll start to bargain !

Pattielli said:
Really ? Really ?
Post his picture here ? Let us see how he looks first then we'll start to bargain !

OMG! He would KILL me! He is a wonderful man, ... can I add handsome? Most of all, he is trying out for the Majors this month. As an after thought, if he makes it, he won't forget his momma with all them bucks those super-star-athletics make - so I am going to keep him single for awhile.

Werdatothewise said:
Who are the judges, and where do "we" vote? When is the end of the contest? Sorely, I will be heartbroken at the age of 48 (soon to be 49) in August if I at least don't get Ms. Congeneality! :smile: I mean! Look at the red hair! Surely that is a vote or two, no?
I think you're far ahead in the talent category: you're the only one who's offered definitive, photographic proof of musical talent. And surely, that must be some quite advanced yoga position, no?

It also looks like I may have a bit of competition for the Best Gams category, too.

Werdatothewise said:
I have a tall son, almost 22, tall as in 6'4, who is part Ojibwa Indian, Polish, and German ... I am bidding him off. I could use the $$ :surprise: ~Werdas

You know, I'm 23, 6'2", part Cherokee Indian, Irish, and German. Is this supposed to be a big deal?

loseyourname said:
You know, I'm 23, 6'2", part Cherokee Indian, Irish, and German. Is this supposed to be a big deal?
Oooh, loseyourname, you make me wish I was much younger. :cry: Sorry, I meant to tell you to enter the contest, but I got a bit confused between the membership picture thread and here.

You certainly are intelligent, from what I've seen of your posts. :smile:

I used to date a guy that was part Cherokee. :approve:

Ethnic Style

loseyourname said:

You bet it is! Adding in ethnic attributes can paint a persons picture in a mind. I say, "whooo-whooo" to the Ojibwar/Cherokee Indians - love the high cheekbones and beautiful teeth! ~Werdas

I'm part "my mum" and part "my dad"

jimmy p said:
I'm part "my mum" and part "my dad"
wow :surprise: me too, haha
and might i add all french

hey judges is this contest ever going to end, i mean its been forever

Evo, who is that picture in your avatar?

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
hey judges is this contest ever going to end, i mean its been forever

I think we still have to decide what the categories are...Lemme see, we have best legs, cutest dimples, sexiest eyes, best smile, mr. or ms. congeniality, and "best in show" for male and female.
What else am I missing?