Digital and analogue electronic

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for help with sketching and question 5. They are directed to a tutorial and reminded to post their own attempt before receiving direct assistance.
israa____
Homework Statement
I been question 5 . It needs sketch a circuit op-amp
Relevant Equations
It need sketch the circuit
I don’t know how to sketch so I really need help

Attachments

• 741CD4B1-8FB4-4D72-808F-E4C6B8B76584.png
    741CD4B1-8FB4-4D72-808F-E4C6B8B76584.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 141
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry guys I need question 5

I,m not a Mentor/Moderator, but per PF rules, you'll have to show an attempt before we're allowed to try to assist you directly.

Here's a link to a good tutorial: https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/opamp/op-amp-multivibrator.html

To present your image in full size instead of thumbnail (for improved readability), I opened it in a new tab, then copied and pasted it:

1591411254220.png

Likes berkeman and israa____
@israa____ -- Please post a new thread when you are ready to show us your work on this problem. Thank you.

1. What is the difference between digital and analogue electronics?

Digital electronics use discrete signals or values (0s and 1s) to represent information, while analogue electronics use continuous signals to represent information.

2. Which type of electronics is more commonly used?

In modern technology, digital electronics are more commonly used due to their higher accuracy and reliability compared to analogue electronics.

3. What are some examples of digital and analogue devices?

Examples of digital devices include computers, smartphones, and digital cameras. Examples of analogue devices include radios, record players, and analog watches.

4. How do digital and analogue electronics convert signals?

Digital electronics use a process called analog-to-digital conversion (ADC) to convert analogue signals into digital signals. Analogue electronics use a process called digital-to-analog conversion (DAC) to convert digital signals into analogue signals.

5. What are the advantages of digital electronics over analogue electronics?

Digital electronics offer higher precision, faster processing speeds, and better resistance to noise and interference compared to analogue electronics. They also allow for easier storage and manipulation of data.