Divisional Continuum - Interpreting Life with Math

• Thread starter n0n
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Continuum
In summary, the speaker has an incomplete idea that combines various forces and can be mathematically proven. They believe this idea is true and it makes life seem strange. They are unsure if they should share it or not and mention a website where they have written about it. They also mention adding pictures to further explain the idea.
n0n
Hi, this is just an idea for now, i guess. It's incomplete but does the best I can do up till this point. Maybe it combines all the forces, maybe it doesnt. All I know is that mathmatically it can be done. And this is my interpitation of it, and it makes observing life look so weird cause I believe its true. Should I or should I not, I don't know?

http://n0n.madtracker.net/idea.htm
http://n0n.madtracker.net/idea.htm

Thank you
N0N

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Why doesn’t anyone reply to this? oh well, I should put pic's on the site to show you what it looks like, cause it so looks like strings to me. And can be both open and closed. But nothing will capture dos graphics. Or at least from what I’ve found.

Related to Divisional Continuum - Interpreting Life with Math

1. What is divisional continuum?

Divisional continuum is a mathematical concept that refers to the continuous division of a quantity into smaller and smaller parts. It is often used in scientific research to understand complex systems and processes.

2. How is divisional continuum used in interpreting life?

Divisional continuum is used in interpreting life by breaking down complex biological processes and systems into smaller components that can be analyzed and understood using mathematical principles. This allows scientists to make predictions and gain insights into how life functions.

3. Can divisional continuum be applied to all aspects of life?

Yes, divisional continuum can be applied to many aspects of life, from biological processes to social interactions. It can help us understand patterns, trends, and relationships in various fields, such as biology, economics, and psychology.

4. What are some examples of divisional continuum in action?

One example of divisional continuum in action is in genetics, where the study of DNA involves breaking down the genetic code into smaller units to understand its structure and function. Another example is in ecology, where researchers use mathematical models to study the interactions between organisms and their environment.

5. What are the limitations of using divisional continuum in interpreting life?

While divisional continuum can provide valuable insights into complex systems, it is not a perfect tool and has its limitations. It relies heavily on simplification and may not capture the full complexity of real-life situations. Additionally, it is only as accurate as the data and assumptions used in the calculations.