Exploring Opportunities in Aerospace: A Guide for High School Students

In summary, exploring opportunities in aerospace can be an exciting and rewarding path for high school students. This guide offers valuable insights and advice for those interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace industry, including information on different fields and roles, educational requirements, and potential job opportunities. It also highlights the importance of networking and gaining hands-on experience through internships and other opportunities. With a strong passion and dedication, high school students can start laying the foundation for a successful and fulfilling career in the world of aerospace.
varshab
How did you find PF?
Via Google search
Hi! I'm Varsha and I'm going to be a junior in high school this coming fall. I'm quite interested in astronomy and engineering so I plan to study aerospace in college, but I'm not sure which topics to focus on and what I should do to stand out to colleges. I'd love to interact with others and learn new things about aerospace to study and research to further my interest in the topic.

Likes pinball1970 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Varsha. It's great to have you here. :smile:

Does your high school have a Physics Club or Science Club? Do you know what universities you will be applying to? Does your local Community College perhaps have an Astronomy Club?

Likes pinball1970