Exploring the Intersection of HVAC and Physics

• Thread starter fourthindiana
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of HVAC and physics involves the application of fundamental physical principles to the design, operation, and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. This includes the study of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer to optimize energy efficiency and indoor air quality. Understanding the physics behind HVAC systems is crucial for engineers, technicians, and researchers in the field to develop innovative and sustainable solutions for climate control. It also highlights the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration in creating effective and environmentally-friendly HVAC systems.
fourthindiana
I'm a long time lurker here but I am just now posting for the first time. I attend a trade school, majoring in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning).

I took physics when I was in high school many years ago. But I have never taken a class in physics since high school. I have always had an interest in understanding the scientific principles that explain how technology works. I hope that I can learn a lot from you people and I hope that I can teach someone here something about physics/technology/science one day.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
We're glad to have you. Welcome to PF.