Exploring the Universe: A Journey into Astrobiology with Sam

• Thread starter Samantha Martin
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Universe: A Journey into Astrobiology with Sam" is a fascinating exploration of the field of astrobiology, which focuses on the study of life beyond Earth. Sam, a renowned astrobiologist, takes readers on a journey through the history of astrobiology, from the ancient philosophers to the modern day. Along the way, he discusses the search for extraterrestrial life, the possibility of habitable planets, and the potential implications of finding life elsewhere in the universe. With engaging storytelling and scientific expertise, "Exploring the Universe" offers a captivating look into the mysteries of our universe and the quest to understand our place within it.
Samantha Martin
Hi, my name's Sam and I'm an astrobiology undergraduate in my 5th year of university. I'll finally be graduating in May 2019, and hope to go on to a Master's program after that. I've always had a passion for astronomy and physics, which is of course, why I decided to go to college for a related field. My dad raised me watching sci-fi and space movies, haha. I'm a research assistant at my university performing data reduction using IRAF and Drizzlepac, so I may be of help to anyone who has questions about that, but I also have lots of my own questions as well.

Happy to be here :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes Samantha Martin