Extended Essay Help: Get Expert Writing Assistance

In summary: Thing is that you can explore these problems is many ways, including number of degrees of freedom. Try to figure out what kind of material and equipment you have first, then select what to investigate.
whiteshifted
Homework Statement
Hi guys. I'm a first year IB student and we are starting our extended essays. It is basically a 4000 word "research paper" that involves a hypothesis or a model, or a critical analysis, that demonstrates argumentation, comparison, or the extraction of relevant information or data.
The outcome of the research should be a coherent and structured piece of writing that effectively addresses a particular issue or research question and arrives at a particular, and preferably personal, conclusion.
We are advised to base our essay on an experiment. I wanted to focus on superconductivity, but I don't know exactly what experiment/ research I can do for the given guidelines.
I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
Relevant Equations
I was thinking of demonstrating the properties experimentally and then discussing real world applications but I don't think this is good enough.
q

Physics news on Phys.org
IB?
You need to think small but with good scientific technique. A qood analysis of a very small question is best. Research is difficult!
What is the scope outlined in the asignment? What is the course level?

Thank you for your response. We are advised to do something above our course level; hence, I though some quantum mechanics could be interesting. The only retsrtaint is the 4000 words. We have to be able to explain everything in detail and evaluate our approach and results as well. If you have an idea for the research question that would be fantastic. Otherwise any other topics in the same sort of area would be apprieciated as well.
Thanks again.

I think the problems are slightly too simple and I want my paper to be experimentally approached: having an independent variable, etc

• Skeptical
Likes malawi_glenn
A small problem done well is far more impressive and useful to your education than a large problem done superficially. I applaud your desire to do experiment but the important point is to provide an answer with a credible error estimate. Often the quantitative error estimate is the most difficult part.
4000 words is not very much (use pictures and graphs!)
Here is one possibility: https://prancer.physics.louisville.... means that if you,number that crossed a line.
Have fun.

Likes malawi_glenn
whiteshifted said:
I think the problems are slightly too simple and I want my paper to be experimentally approached: having an independent variable, etc
Those problems are no way too simple. I use them as starting points for third year high school students in sweden. First year IB is actually at a lower level than that. Try the problem oscillating sphere from this years problem selection

malawi_glenn said:
Those problems are no way too simple. I use them as starting points for third year high school students in sweden. First year IB is actually at a lower level than that. Try the problem oscillating sphere from this years problem selection
Ok, i will have a deeper look into it. Thank you.

whiteshifted said:
Ok, i will have a deeper look into it. Thank you.
Thing is that you can explore these problems is many ways, including number of degrees of freedom. Try to figure out what kind of material and equipment you have first, then select what to investigate

1. What is an Extended Essay?

An Extended Essay is a research paper required for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme. It is an independent, self-directed piece of work that allows students to explore a topic of their choice in-depth.

2. Can I get expert writing assistance for my Extended Essay?

Yes, there are many writing services and tutors available that specialize in providing expert help for Extended Essays. They can assist with topic selection, research, and writing to ensure a high-quality and well-structured essay.

3. How can expert writing assistance benefit my Extended Essay?

Expert writing assistance can provide valuable support and guidance throughout the entire process of writing an Extended Essay. This can include helping with research, providing feedback and suggestions, and ensuring the essay meets the IB requirements.

4. Is it ethical to seek help for my Extended Essay?

Seeking help for an Extended Essay is not only ethical but also encouraged by the IB. The purpose of the Extended Essay is to develop students' research and writing skills, and seeking guidance and support can help students achieve this goal.

5. How can I find reliable and trustworthy help for my Extended Essay?

To find reliable and trustworthy help for your Extended Essay, it is important to do thorough research and read reviews from previous customers. You can also ask for recommendations from your teachers or classmates who have previously used writing services or worked with tutors for their Extended Essay.