Find My Threads | Easily List Own Threads

• Thread starter ognik
  • Start date
  • Tags
    threads
In summary, "Find My Threads" is a software tool that uses algorithms to scan and analyze online activity to compile a list of a user's threads across multiple platforms, including popular forums and social media platforms. It is secure and does not collect personal information, making it a convenient and efficient way for users to organize and track their contributions and discussions online.
ognik
Hi, apologies if I've missed the obvious, but is there a way to list just my threads? (Not posts)
Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Go to your profile page, click the 'Postings' tab, then scroll to the very bottom of the page. You'll find a link that says "Find all threads by Ognik".

Awesome, now bookmarked, many thanks.

What is "Find My Threads"?

"Find My Threads" is a software tool that allows users to easily list and organize their own threads on a variety of platforms, such as forums and social media.

How does "Find My Threads" work?

"Find My Threads" uses algorithms to scan and analyze your online activity to locate and compile a list of your threads. Users can also manually add or remove threads as needed.

What platforms does "Find My Threads" support?

"Find My Threads" currently supports a variety of platforms, including popular forums like Reddit, Quora, and Stack Overflow, as well as social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Is "Find My Threads" secure?

Yes, "Find My Threads" takes security and user privacy very seriously. All data is encrypted and stored securely, and the software does not collect any personal or sensitive information from users.

How can "Find My Threads" benefit me?

"Find My Threads" can save you time and effort by providing a centralized list of all your threads across multiple platforms. This can be especially useful for users who are active on various online communities and want to keep track of their contributions and discussions.